Self Portrait with George Harrison – 22 January 2009
While waiting for my Lix and Kix IV photos to upload (which is taking way longer than expected), I decided to multi-task by responding to one of my many “tags” on Facebook. This tag by a fellow poet asked me and several other folks to answer the following 33 questions. I’m copying my responses here in the interest of having a quick and easy blog. Feel free to share your own answers on the comments if you’re so inclined. Or if you prefer, ridicule mine.
1. What is your occupation right now?
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The music in my head – the song I was writing before I took a break to answer these questions
4. What was the last thing you ate?
Cherry pie from Mom’s house
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom last night
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I haven’t really watched TV sports in years – but if I had to pick something to watch right now, it would probably be Cavaliers basketball. I’m excited by the prospect of a Cleveland championship.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Cherry Nehi – I wish they still made it.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes – I tried Just for Men once in 2004, thought I looked ridiculous.
12. Favorite food?
Depends on my mood – right now, Alaskan king crab legs
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Can’t remember – some “classic” we got from the Westlake Library for the grandkids
14. Favorite day of the year?
15. How do you vent anger?
Write, play piano and – if all else fails – yell!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Depends on what age – teddy bear, Six Millian Dollar Man, chess set, record player….
17. What is your favorite season?
18. Cherries or blueberries?
Blueberries – as much as I love cherries, I prefer to go pitless.
19. Do you want your friends to tag you back?
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
I’ll give you three guesses.
21. Least likely to respond?
George W. Bush and his vice Dick
22. Living arrangements?
One wife, three dogs, two computers and thousands of books.
23. When was the last time you cried?
About a month ago.
24. What is in the bottom of your closet?
Depends on the closet. In my bedroom closet, most of my shoes….
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Since I’m double posting this on my blog, and she subscribes to my blog via e-mail, I’d have to say Mom.
26. What did you do last night?
Visited Mom, practiced on my guitar.
27. What are you most afraid of?
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
Right now I could go for garden burger… with cheese.
29. Favorite dog breed?
30. Favorite day of the week?
Depends on the week – today Thursday’s looking pretty good.
31. How many states have you lived in?
West Virginia till I was 3, and Ohio since.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Probably pearls – I can’t see a diamond without remembering horror stories about the mines.
33. What is your favorite flower?